An important part of our business is to provide information so that our readers can learn more about Alternate Energy. The following list of links should keep you busy for a while.
Link Category Index
- New Additions
- publication or web resource
- newsgroup and mailing lists
- organizations and associations
- government resources
- consultants and education
- manufacturers - solar energy equipment
- manufacturers - wind energy equipment
- manufacturers - hydroelectric power equipment
- manufacturers - biomass energy equipment
- manufacturers - hydrogen and fuel cell equipment
- manufacturers - geothermal equipment
- manufacturers - Marine Energy Equipment
- manufacturers - miscellaneous energy equipment
- wholesale and distributors - solar energy equipment
- wholesale and distributors - wind energy equipment
- wholesale and distributors - other
- dealers and installers - solar energy equipment
- dealers and installers - wind energy equipment
- dealers and installers - other
- other - alternative energy vehicles
- other - personal web pages
- other - renewable energy building resources
- other - energy software and shareware
manufacturers - hydroelectric power equipment
CALB Co., Ltd., one of the largest lithium battery manufacturer in China. We also established JV in Pomona, California, USA and sale office in Germany. We are now working with most of the Class A vehicle producers in China and some international customers, including AXEON POWER, TURN-E, ALL GREEN, AMP, ETC. Besides we have wide experience in batteries used on UPS for telecommunications and grid peak cutting and frequency regualtion.
Gray Water Recycling Systems, LLC
We manufacture gray water purification systems for single and multi family homes, resorts, hotels and commercial use. Units capture water from shower, bath and laundry, then purify, disinfect, store and deliver that water to be safely reused for irrigation and other recycled water uses.
Gulf Stream Turbines LLC
Gulf Stream Turbines LLC using patented submersible turbines in the Coriolis-force ocean currents off the coasts of SE Florida, USA and the SE coast of Japan. The hydrokinetic energy produced will generate 1.2 MW per turbine, and offset up to 13,000 tons of CO2 emissions with each turbiine, when compared with a fossil fuel plant. The electricity produced has a capacity factor of 85% to 90%+ compared to either wind or solar. The electricity+ the hydrogen produced has a zero carbon footprint. TNBT
Components for builders of microhydro systems - custom runners, nozzles, turbine sizing spreadsheet, example site photo tour. Contact by email please.
Hydro Electric Barrel
New Hydro Electric Project for 2009 Very cost effective to manufacture for Pico and Micro hydroelectric energy For full technical spec See www.hydro-electric-barrel.com
Offers Products and services in renewable energy focusing on micro hydel development in Pakistan
Hydrolink Engineering & Equipment Company (Pvt) Lt
Consist of professional team, provides you a complete product line for Mini, Micro and Small hydro power projects-------from survey to operators training---
Mason technologies limited
Mason has developed and manufactured high quality LED(Including blue,white,purple,pure green,rose red,viliet,high power,piranha LED etc.),Lamp,infrared receiver,Phototransistor,display,SMD etc.LED application produtcs including lawnlight,decorative light,Christmas light,baluster light,led bulb and LED modules etc.
Shenzhen Lanke Electronics Co., Ltd.
Lanke, founded in 1994,has been growing in the field of manufacturing and sales of LED lamp (Light Emitting Diode) and LED applied products for 10 years, our monthly capacity has exceeded 70 million
Steel Buildings Design
Encino, CA 91436, December 25, 2012 – While many businesses have been affected by the economy, businesses such as Steel Buildings Design says that business is still booming. They plan on providing professional services in 2013. Steel Buildings Design is listed as the first ISO Quality Assured Steel Buildings supplier in the United Kingdom. They were founded back in 1988 and today, despite the economy downfall, they are still running strong.